TEMPORARY RACE CIRCUIT
DESIGN AND DELIVERY
The ability to bring motorsport to the people on the streets of a major urban area has massive benefits to both the local and wider economics of the region in which your temporary race circuit will be based. These benefits are only seen when successful and comprehensive planning is carried out in advance of your event. We have provided design consultancy services to a number of clients in the development of street circuits that offer the best and most unique spectacle for visitors.
Our focus includes efforts to ensure that the impact of the event on the surrounding area is minimised, managed and, where possible, complementary for all stakeholders. This focus includes the planning of access routes, public transport integration, road closures, event spaces, hospitality, spectator grandstands and minimisation of negative impact to surrounding businesses.
Other race track design expertise of motorsport include:
* permanent race circuit design - design of permanent race circuits integrated with surrounding non-automotive developments
* race resort and country club design - facilities can make use of a race circuit as the core attraction to unlock a membership revenue model
* go kart circuit design - secured the reputation as the World leader in kart facility design
* rallycross and autocross course design - creation of new facilities and the introduction of circuits into existing venues
* NHRA drag strip design - design of drag strips and their incorporation into the larger site wide development
* motocross race track design - design of an international grade motocross track
* motorcycle speedway race track design - design and deliver motorcycle speedway facilities