Most projects require some form of building, be it a simple administration structure, a multi-storey hotel and commercial destination or a residential community. We can provide world leading architectural services which integrate seamlessly into our engineering platform. The relationship between the built form and public circulation space during day to day activity and event days is crucial for your project’s success; from the outset we believe in the importance of architectural coordination to aid in maximising consumer appeal and retention.
We deliver quality architecture that is tailored to your specific tastes and budgetary requirements. We can deliver architecture to suit all aspirations.
Our architectural capability combined with our knowledge of the functional requirements for all developments we specialise in can ensure that you only build what you need and that every square metre of built area is used to its full potential.
Other core services include:
* Site Appraisal - selecting the ideal location according to your commercial objectives
* Master Planning - a well-considered and commercially viable project plan for a future development
* Race Track Design - driving new standards for race track design innovation and quality
* Motorsport Approvals - ensuring the latest guidelines for circuit safety and function have been respected
* Commercial Consultancy - testing the financial feasibility of your early design proposal to build a credible business case
* Engineering Consultancy - developing pragmatic and cost-effective civil engineering strategies
* Project Management - managing budgets, stakeholders, programme, design and communication
* Asphalt Consultancy - providing turn-key services for the design development and construction of asphalt surfacing
* Cost Consultancy - providing cost management so that all stakeholders in your project have an understanding on likely construction costs
* Operational Consultancy - providing experienced circuit management personnel
* Race track simulation - our simulator aids us in the understanding of sight lines, signage locations, vehicle speeds, run off requirements, driver and spectator experiences