We work with internationally renowned circuit operators, race teams, series promoters, organisers, race drivers and motorsport engineers to develop appropriate circuit operation manuals which define critical and standard operating procedures for new or existing circuit operators.
In addition to providing a pre-operational service, we can provide experienced circuit management personnel who have experience of being integrated within a new or existing circuit operations team to ensure a smooth transition from contractor hand over to operation, which can be crucial in the early operational months or years of your circuit business. We have long term operational contracts in place with several clients and we ensure a high quality, best-practice led approach to safety, operation, events and revenue generation.
Our extensive network of relationships with other race circuit operators allows us to benchmark any facility, whether operating or yet to be built, to establish appropriate models for cost, income and operation. This operational know-how includes facilities management advice and strategic planning for a commercial operator.
Other core services include:
* Site Appraisal - selecting the ideal location according to your commercial objectives
* Master Planning - a well-considered and commercially viable project plan for a future development
* Race Track Design - driving new standards for race track design innovation and quality
* Motorsport Approvals - ensuring the latest guidelines for circuit safety and function have been respected
* Commercial Consultancy - testing the financial feasibility of your early design proposal to build a credible business case
* Architecture - providing world leading architectural services
* Engineering Consultancy - developing pragmatic and cost-effective civil engineering strategies
* Project Management - managing budgets, stakeholders, programme, design and communication
* Asphalt Consultancy - providing turn-key services for the design development and construction of asphalt surfacing
* Cost Consultancy - providing cost management so that all stakeholders in your project have an understanding on likely construction costs
* Race track simulation - our simulator aids us in the understanding of sight lines, signage locations, vehicle speeds, run off requirements, driver and spectator experiences