We believe that the creation of a virtual driving experience is an essential tool to demonstrate our concept for a motorsport destination as well as providing key insights into the circuit’s provision for safety.
To create the most exhilarating circuit possible our simulator aids us in the understanding of sight lines, signage locations, vehicle speeds, run off requirements and, most importantly, the driver and spectator experiences. These insights help us to push the envelope of our design. This important tool provides confidence in the design of circuits which must be in accordance with contemporary circuit safety guidelines issued by the relevant governing body, which acts as the safety benchmark for any circuit.
We also provide photorealistic renders to help bring your project to life through the use of industry standard software such as Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk 3DS Max and Google SketchUp for you to use in securing stakeholder engagement.
Other core services include:
* Site Appraisal - selecting the ideal location according to your commercial objectives
* Master Planning - a well-considered and commercially viable project plan for a future development
* Race Track Design - driving new standards for race track design innovation and quality
* Motorsport Approvals - ensuring the latest guidelines for circuit safety and function have been respected
* Commercial Consultancy - testing the financial feasibility of your early design proposal to build a credible business case
* Architecture - providing world leading architectural services
* Engineering Consultancy - developing pragmatic and cost-effective civil engineering strategies
* Project Management - managing budgets, stakeholders, programme, design and communication
* Asphalt Consultancy - providing turn-key services for the design development and construction of asphalt surfacing
* Cost Consultancy - providing cost management so that all stakeholders in your project have an understanding on likely construction costs
* Operational Consultancy - providing experienced circuit management personnel