Every race circuit that aspires to be officially licensed to host international or national motorsport events must demonstrate to the respective regulatory bodies that the latest guidelines for circuit safety and function have been respected. This is achieved through the submission to the sporting authorities of a formal drawing dossier for design review so that compliance checks against the guidelines can be undertaken.
We have developed a vehicle simulator to emulate the process of review that the FIA and FIM undertake when analysing any new design for approval. We have data sharing relationships with Formula 1, GT, Supercar, BTCC, Formula 3, Formula 2, Superbike and karting teams, which has allowed us to create reliable and accurate models of those categories and to test their performance on all iterations of a design during the process of design development.
Other core services include:
* Site Appraisal - selecting the ideal location according to your commercial objectives
* Master Planning - a well-considered and commercially viable project plan for a future development
* Race Track Design - driving new standards for race track design innovation and quality
* Commercial Consultancy - testing the financial feasibility of your early design proposal to build a credible business case
* Architecture - providing world leading architectural services
* Engineering Consultancy - developing pragmatic and cost-effective civil engineering strategies
* Project Management - managing budgets, stakeholders, programme, design and communication
* Asphalt Consultancy - providing turn-key services for the design development and construction of asphalt surfacing
* Cost Consultancy - providing cost management so that all stakeholders in your project have an understanding on likely construction costs
* Operational Consultancy - providing experienced circuit management personnel
* Race track simulation - our simulator aids us in the understanding of sight lines, signage locations, vehicle speeds, run off requirements, driver and spectator experiences